Thursday, August 12, 2010

What do I do with my short hair?

I got a bad haircut awhile ago and was forced to go super short (my hair is about 2 inches long all around.) I want to go for the Charlize Theron look that she had awhile ago, when it was really short, but I don't know how to style my hair so that it has that wavy/curly look. Do I need a curling iron? What styling products will I need?What do I do with my short hair?
ok here is and amazing website that will help you out trust me her is the link.


http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com/s鈥?/a>





this link will be able to show you thousnads of different ways and you will totally love your hair once againWhat do I do with my short hair?
Ther's a way to fix a bad hair:Wear a hat on times and It'll look better after
ask your stylist, we cant see u

No comments:

Post a Comment