Thursday, August 12, 2010

HELP short hair problem!?? PICS?

okay, i love my short hair, its pretty, My haircut is the bob with flair. I like it alot, but i used to have really reallly really long hair. I loved it but it annoyed me and it was always damaged and it just was so hard to handle. But now its hard to do anything with it! I striaghten it and thats it. I tie it up cuz its still long enough. Its about the the middle of my neck. When I curl it, it just looks hidious and to puffy and i look ugly in it. I used to have side swept bangs but i cut them and now their just messed up so i clip it up. I realllly want to know how to get this hairstyle, i have the pic below, the pics below are just hairstyles i really want to do!





1st hairstyle-curly=


http://www.hilarie-burton.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=307%26amp;pos=6


^^^^ how do I to that kinda curl? Hot rollers?Curling Iron? And step by step?





2nd pic-


http://www.hilarie-burton.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=342%26amp;pos=48HELP short hair problem!?? PICS?
Straightening short hair can really take all the volume from it, my suggestion is using a volumizing shampoo and conditioner, and towel drying your hair well, when you blow dry, use a round brush to create those loose curls you see in the 2nd picture by holding your hair in place with the brush and blow drying.


The trick is not overcurling it. Short hair normally doesn't work well with curling irons, natural soft curls are best.


For the first picture, i would use a big curling iron, for that really loose natural look, take the hair in small sections, curl down, not across, and don't curl all of it that way, or it'll end up with that poofy look.


Don't brush out after curling, scrunch. Hairspray for hold.


as for the bangs, I'd do the blow drying trick. It always worked for me when I had short hair.





Good Luck!!!HELP short hair problem!?? PICS?
perm it.girl
that second one looks nasty, roots and everything





and a woman who looks like you could be bald and gorgeous





go with one colr, natural is best, or get the roots too, and grow it long
Just curl the ends of your hair - either with hot rollers or a curling iron, it's a real simple style.





If you're really confused, take the pics to your hairdresser, have him/her style it for you and just copy what they do after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment