Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hair help....?

OK, so my hair is regularly straight, but its too short to use a curling iron with it...how to i get wavy hair? I really like the look. some people have told me, that when my hair is wet, to use my hands and scrunch the hair, but it doesnt work, it jsut flattens back out. Please Help me!Hair help....?
Well let's see you can wash your hair and braid all your hair up, and keep it like that until it's mostly dry, let it out and it'll be wavy. Or take small sections of your hair and twist them into little mini buns and let that dry as well. Hope this helps!Hair help....?
Try using a root lift product -- ';Beyond the Zone'; makes a good one. I got it at Sally Beauty Supply. My hairdresser recommended it; I have thin, fine, straight hair and for once my hair doesn't go flat AT ALL, all day. You could also try L.A. Looks Fine Mist Spray Gel.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Henna on hair/


Henna on hair





http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
scrunch it maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment