Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do u create nice rich curls with a curling iron ?

okay i want to fix my hair for a party and i want it to look like this


http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/鈥?/a>


i have shorter hair than the model (itz a lil lower than my shoulders) plz Help need help by Thursday oh yeah plz don't tell me to go on Google and if you can plz include a linkHow do u create nice rich curls with a curling iron ?
Get a large barrel curling iron and curl large sections of your hair. Then flip your head upside down and spray with hairspray and shake it around with your fingers a bit. Its really easy thats all there is to it.How do u create nice rich curls with a curling iron ?
I make sure my hair is completely dry and then and I put on some heat protector lotion/spray to keep my hair from frying.





Then I curl and curl and curl.





Make sure to spray heavily with hairspray.





Wait until the big event or whatever until you lightly use your fingers to fluff up the curls.





It helps if your hair is thicker and a little naturaly wavy/curly.
keep the curler in for a few seconds longer. you can also use a straightner to curl your hair. use it like a curling iron! its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment