Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair extensions question?

money's no issue. I had great lengths extensions - wavy - put in from about ear level down about 2 mos. ago because my hair is in short choppy layers from overprocessing. my husband and I are going on a cruise with about 10 other couples that we haven't seen in a while. We are all high profile people also. I can't stand the thought of how bad my hair is right now. But, the extensions have to be wet or washed %26amp; dried daily. I can't let them air out or YUCK! If I dry them %26amp; brush %26amp; use hairspray %26amp; a little curling iron if needed, they look like a model. But, if I don't do all that, they look like a space alien. When I wake up in the morning, they look YUCK and I have to start all over again. Will I be able to use a hairdryer on the ship? Or, should I get them taken out %26amp; deal with my bad fine thin short yucky hair? Or, should I get them out %26amp; get more put in that are longer than just to my shoulders so I wouldn't see the ends of them %26amp; they could be a little scraggly and be okHair extensions question?
I think the ones you have should be fine. Just make sure you wash them well and use tons of conditioner. They will have plugs for your hair dryer on the boat so I would not worry about that. If you want to get fresh ones anyways, go a head. A lot of people either go shopping or get new hair styles just for a cruise.Hair extensions question?
sounds like ur in a pickle..
go to a salon and get a consultation, the stylist will answer your question

No comments:

Post a Comment