Thursday, August 19, 2010

How should I do my hair???

I am going to a wedding today and I don't know what to do with it. The wedding is outside. I am going to be wearing a white shirt with this belt around it with a black tank top underneath. The shirt is short-sleeved. I will also be wearing slacks. My hair is naturally in the middle of wavy and super curly. It is two inches past my shoulder. And it is blonde and brown. I have a straightener and a curling iron.How should I do my hair???
straighten your hiar half up half down ..





or





puit it in loose curlsHow should I do my hair???
http://stb.msn.com/i/E8/42BB8243738F2D7E鈥?/a> i like this one alot
Steps:


Wash hair


Brush Hair


Straighten hair


Take your hair around you crown of your hair and push it all up so that is is a POOF in the back and all around your hair. Secure it with a pretty clip/
loose curls
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment