Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help! Burnt hair! What to do?!?

Hi, this is my third or fourth time using a curling iron. Last night, after I took a shower, I curled my wet hair. It looked great for 2 hrs. but then got super frizzy and no amount of serum of gel could control it. My hair is all frizzed up now. I have short, thick hair so it looks super crazy right now. Is my hair permanently damaged? Please help me get it back to normalcy!





Thanks! I would greatly appreciate it!





Also, please remember I'm a college student with student loans and stuff so I can't afford expensive stuff for treatment. Also, don't ask me to cut my hair; I already have short hair that rests on my shoulders.





My hair is already damaged. Please tell me how to cure it now. It's too late advising me to not do it now.Help! Burnt hair! What to do?!?
You can't cure damaged hair, the only way to really get rid of it is to cut it. You can hide the damage though, try adding a tiny bit of olive oil to the bad parts. It may smooth it out and make it softer.Help! Burnt hair! What to do?!?
Uhh wash your hair. and WHY DID YOU DO IT WHEN IT IS WET!? That is so STUPID. You are burning your hair, well you already figure that one out. Just wash it and buy some moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and before you do that again use the heat protect-ant spray and wait till it is dry next time..


:/
you should never ever do it when it is wet


ever!!!!


put mayo on your head for an hour a day.


this will seriously make it healthier


but i dont know sense you did it when it was wet... you might have to cut it... sorry.
you could do your own at home treatment on your hair, like get a professional type of conditioner that is meant for damaged hair, some lines even have hair masks that are good, but get one of those and put it on your hair and leave it on for like and hour once or twice a week or as much as you think your hair needs it and doing this shouldnt really cost more than $15 when you buy the conditioner
Do whut the others saying or shave your head or cut the burnt part
  • skin itching
  • spyware remove
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment