Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any advice is needed (makeup and hair)?

ok. i want a new makeup look. i want simple. nothing dramatic. i am 16. normally i wear brown topaz eyliner top and bottom and then brownish black mascara and then bare minerals foundation powder and sometimes the bronzer. i want it to not cover my features but enhance them. and i am kinda short so if i go out with nothing less than eyliner i am mistaken for someone who is younger. please help. oh and i have blue eyes that sometimes look greenish and light brownish blonde hair. thanks :)


oh and any new hairdo's would be nice too :)


i would like to learn how to curl my hair.... but i can never get it to curl and scrunch it never stays no matter how much mousse and gel and hairspray i use. and when i use a curling iron my hair doesnt really get curled it kinda just ';poofs'; and i own a chi so i basically straighten everyday.


i also want just simple nice hair do's to do please i am tired of buns and straight hair. (oh yeah my hair comes half way down my chest.) i think that is it...yepAny advice is needed (makeup and hair)?
try black eyeliner it brings out the eyes better and makes you look mature. try eyeshadow it brings them out too. maybe you don't need to curl your hair. you can make it wavy with a crimper or braids when you sleep. put half of your hair in a pony. get layered haircuts...whatever new hairstyle that will suit your face shape. if you have an oval face go for anything. if you have another face shape get some style of bangs and/ or part your hair on the side.Any advice is needed (makeup and hair)?
Hi, even though I am still very young, my birthdate is the real one. But I am 10 years old. I don't put makeup on myself but I put in on others. It really depends on your personality. I am kind of like a tomboy because I do some hard rough-housing. I have the ';Avril Lavigne'; look. I usually put on just black eyeliner and some powder on, then some blush, but very scarce though. If you want the glam look just add some powder on, light pink eyeshadow, blush, and some white eyeliner to make you look alert and awake. But since you want the simple look I can tell you the best look is just to top it off with some powder, black eyeliner, and blush. Don't put too much blush on, it ruins the glow. If you like the natural look just put on some powder( I recommend SHISHIELDO), some brown topaz eyeliner, light brown eyeshadow, and some lip gloss( I recommend SMACKERS.)





Okay so if you want a good hair do without the price just let the job to me. I recommend you buy a curling iron from your local department store like WAL-MART, COSTCO, and TARGET. Charge your curling iron, while you are charging it. Practice wit your fingers and try how to make your simple look like you just went out to a red carpet party. I recommend you search up on Yahoo about ' beauty hair-dos'; Or you can just go to a salon nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment