Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want this hair style.....?

Ok, so I envy Miley Cyrus's hair. Not her wig her long dark brown curls. My hair is about chest length....like 2-3 inches past my shoulder....about the length hers was when she cut it and died it black. I have natural curls, but they are messy and frizzy and the only way they look good is with gel, but then my hair looks wet all day. I have a one inch curling iron and about half an hour to spend on my hair everyday. My hair is layered, a couple short layers on top and I have very thick hair...lol..... I found pictures of the type of curls I want, can anyone tell me how exactly to achieve this style:





http://i32.tinypic.com/2ewfjf8.jpgI want this hair style.....?
ok first of all you have to blow dry ur hair after you shower.


then brush it with a brush not a comb(ur hair will rip and be more frizzy if you use a comb)


then straighten ur hair you dont have to straighten it perfectly just enough so that its kinda straing and thin.


then hairspray it


then curl it


then hairspray it again


it would be best to take a shower at night and then blow dry ur hair and straighten it at night and hairspray it


then wen u wak up brush it and curl itI want this hair style.....?
curl ur hair
shes a superstar!!!





she has proffesional hair dressers that use $100 products that why her hair looks so good!





use a good curling shampoo %26amp; conditioner. add moose, gel or w/e %26amp; then blow dry on a low setting so it dont look wet all day. only thing i can tell ya.
well u can use moose or max hold spray or garnei styling stuff or what i do sometimes is so its not frizzy is straighten it like once but not all the way...any then put some shiny spray in it..works for me
maybe get ur hair permed a certain way?!





or find a shampoo which im sure they sell to help the frizzeness?!





i kno my hair use to be very thick but i kept layering and thinning my hair which the salon does do?!@





i did this often





and now my hair is thin!?





maybe u should try it?@

No comments:

Post a Comment