Thursday, August 19, 2010

How should I wear my hair to school?

My hair is short. Well... It comes to my neck.


It's really thick. I want to curl it put it doesn't stay with curling irons.


and with rollers I have to go under the dryer and I don't have a dryer.


So what Can I do? Please respond before 8How should I wear my hair to school?
you can straighten your hair if its not already striaght and then tie it up in a low messy bun and put a really cute headband on your head. if you have shorter layers you should leave them down so it'll be a bit messy.How should I wear my hair to school?
Tryy a pouf (:





And sraighten it if it isnt already. Try to make it real shiny,





Hope i helped.
Hair Spray Each Section Of Hair Before You Curl It. It Works Every Time. Then Put A Poof In The Front.
Perhaps you can pull back the top part and wear the rest down and naturally wavy.





If your hair is really straight it would also look cute to pull back the top part in a small pony tail.





Do something simple. I wouldn't worry too much.
spike it up at the ends


or


straighten it
HEY!


I always do this, Its like my


favourite hair style :P





and night, i shampoo, and condition my hair- to make my


curls more softer.





Than i braid my hair into sections ( while your doing this, make sure its still wet)





Before i braid it, also i use these hair moisturizers to keep


it sealed and healthy





Than i braid it, and i put a hair net on my hair so it doesnt


get ruined.





Than TADAAAAA In the morining take out your braids.


And ur hair will have some sexy curls :)





I always do this hairstyle, its also called the '; Braid out';


Hoped i helped :P
get your hair wet and put it in little braids then it will be all wavey in the morning
Try scrunching it:


http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art4鈥?/a>


Or something I promise will work:


1. Shower before bed


2. Dry hair so it is damp but not dripping


3. Put in any rollers you would normally use to curl your hair, I use sponge rollers and they work spectacular or any kind of rollers.


4. Sleep


5. Before taking rollers out blowdry the hair/rollers for a while and then hairspray


6. Take out rollers, style, and put tons of hairspray in





This should work! Good luck!! :)
I do braid outs with my hair all the time.


I make mine super puffy so my hair is big a lot of the time =D


you should try it.
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment