Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to make straight hair curley?

kk, I have a problem........... whenever I use a curling iron it just flips out my hair even with hairspray, then curlers make is all flip out, then sponge rollers make it have some curl but then it just goes away after like 1 hour...and braids just dont do a thing... I have like 1 inch from my shoulder length hair and I was wondering do I need to get it layers or what can I do to make it be able to curl????? like do i need to grow my hair out and then layer it??????? idk what to do and im sick of my hair only flipping out..... emma roberts for example, she had short hair and she made it curly at here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=vaKRfjN-3K0%26amp;f鈥?/a>


and yeah I was wondering if cutting it or letting it grow or what ever will make my hair be able to auctually curl... fyi I have medium thick hair, so like normail hair not thick but not thin... help me!!!! :D thanksHow to make straight hair curley?
lol. my hair doesnt curl either...i hate it...but then i tried a straightener that has round plates and curled it like that.


hears how to do it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_鈥?/a>


you dont actually need a sedu straightener...just one with round plates.=]鈾?br>

usually the length and thickness of your hair isnt the problemHow to make straight hair curley?
You can go for a curl perm, or you can do what I do





buy curl enhancing products, like ones from tresemme: ';heat activated curling spray'; and spray it on before you curl, then after your done, spray it on again, the curls will last a very long time!
layers would help considerably..and then just use rollers you sleep in with wet hair!
Maybe its because your curlers arent hot enough. What I do (I have a bob) is get my straightners, and put a piece or layer of hair in it then turn the straightners 90 - 180 degrees to the left or right then pull down like usually, it always goes really, really curly!! But in your case, if its hard to curl, it might just have a couple of curls in it, (BTW I know how you feel my hair doesn't curl unless it goes in the sun and only then does it go wavy)





:)





Really hope it helps








xoxoxoxoxox
I cut my hair for locks of love and after that my hair was starting to do it on its own..........but one good way if you dont mind products is Aussie scrunch and spray.......there productscan be really good and plus guys like how good it smells

No comments:

Post a Comment