Monday, August 16, 2010

Ways to style my short hair?

i recently got my hair cut into a layered bob thats about an inch past my chin. i have no idea how to style it except wearing it down straight with headbands, clips, and things like that. i tried curling and scrunching, and it did nothing for my naturally straight hair. with the curling iron, my hair wouldn't even form a curl. i can put it into a tiny stub of a ponytail, but no pigtails, braids, or half ponytails.





any ideas on how i can change up my hair with different styles?


and if i need any products or anything please give suggestions on what's best to use (:





thankss!Ways to style my short hair?
Hmm It would help if you had a picturee :/


Well firstly, you should get lots and lots of pretty hairclips because if everything else fails- you'll still have them.


Are you sure you can't make tiny stubby piggytails? Because they are cuuute, try it, and if the layers in the back don't fully go up, mess them up abit with some hairspray or wax.


Or you could tease, it might look nice to tease the back of your hair and keep the front straight and wear a cute headband too (:


Uhmm, get clip in extensions so you can have long hair on some days.


Could just straighten it and leave it?


If all else fails, ask your hairdresser.


Hope I was of some help :/Ways to style my short hair?
Put gel in the back and spike it
Maybe make it a bit volumised by backcombing?


It is sometimes hard to think of what to do with short hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment