Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to make loose waves/curls with very thick hair?

I have very thick hair, and layers (shortest to a little above my chin, next to about the bottom of my neck, and last a little past my shoulders. I have tried practically every single method, (scrunching, curling iron, straightening iron, overnight rollers, hot rollers, buns, pin curls) but nothing seems to work right. I'm not great with heat tools, so the curls always curl up or get kinks in them. When I use over night stuff, it either won't work, or curls up, overnight rollers will curl my hair, but it will only curl the ends. I've also tried many products, but I think I'm just doing these things wrong. So basically, I need tips on how to do these methods correctly (you don't have to explain all of them). Please include details. ThanksHow to make loose waves/curls with very thick hair?
firstly you need a very good cut and your hair thinned out. there are a few methods that can be used,so check with your stylist. also you need to be shown how to blow dry your hair (after this cut).it will be easier to manage. try to grow it after this cut -say 10 weeks before the next cut. always condition your hair maybe with Aussie conditioner from boots - its smashing. use gel or any wet type of product cus i will make it curl. when blow dried use hairspray, this will help to keep the curls in.my hair is dead straight ,im envious of anyone who has curly hair .body perms are good (option)How to make loose waves/curls with very thick hair?
a curling iron or a spiraler just dont hold it on long
WAVES:





When your hair is damp.





Make two braids and sleep with over night


when you wake up take it out and fix with hands not brush.





CURLS:





watch this video on PAPER BAG CURLS.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n鈥?/a>








i have really thick hair also, this has helpeddd.
Hey =) this is a really easy method and it works for me = ) -





1 . wash you hair , it doesn't matter with what shampoo , any will do .


2. while your hair is still damp plait it , the more plaits you do the curlier/wavier it will be , two big ones work just fine and look great but if you want to do more then go for it !


3 . either wait for you hair to dry naturally or dry it with a hair dryer and then take it out the plait - voila , awesome hair , three easy steps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment