Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I curl my hair?

I want my hair to look like this...


http://www.beauty-advices.com/wp-content鈥?/a>





I want my hair to have that twisted, pretty look. I have short bangs that I put to the side, I have layers, and really thin blonde hair. I was just wondering how I can get my hair that way. I already have a curling iron, blow dryer, and hairspray with all of the usual stuff... If you can help, it will be much appreciated!!! :DHow can I curl my hair?
my friends always call me to come over and curl their hair because Im so good at it! =]





With layers, I usually section the hair in parts and curl it all the way to the scalp, wait for like 6 seconds, then release and pull the iron straight down.


Try spraying your hair with hairspray before and brushing through it so it doesnt get stiff. =]





ALSO


try rollers over night, they can help give that bouncy lookHow can I curl my hair?
print the picture, take it to the hair dressers, and say can you curl like that for me?


and they will :D
curl, then hairspray it (just don't hairspray AND curl or you'll damage your hair)


but I'd suggest going to a hair stylist for more details, and they can help you out
I think, with thin hair, it would be hard to get that look by yourself. Your best bet would probably be to take that picture to a salon.
when i want to curl my hair i usually use a really thick curling iron and i only do the bottoms and its looks Pretty cool. I also have layers in my hair and you could leave your bangs straight. i hope this helped.
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment