Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh what to do with my hair!!!?

OK, so i use to have REALLY long hair it was about maybe a foot past my shoulers. I got really sick of trying to take care of it so i cut it short over the summer it hit me right at the chin. It is now at the length of my shoulders, sitting right on them if not a little bit past. But anyway I dont know what to do with it! i usually wear it straight but thats old and i wear it curly as in scrunched. Its too short to curl with an iron so IDK what to do. I am mostly looking at ideas of how to style it like what to do with my bangs or something IDk any ideas are welcome thank you! oh and pictures or videos would help


:)Oh what to do with my hair!!!?
you can always try the poof or puff or whatever its called with your bands. you could also get a really narrow curling iron (they make smaller curls so it might not make your hair look too short) there is always the option of a messy ponytail or bun if thats your style, i have about the same length hair that yu described and i put anti friz stuff in it and dampen it down then put it up in a spikey type of bun with my bangs braided back


hope i helpedOh what to do with my hair!!!?
Do a beyonce single ladies hair bump. Woo!





I'm wearing one right now. With my hair up. :]
try to pin your hair back in a bump. that would be super cute. you can also pin your band to the side, just not straight back, it would look great! Hope I helped!
I would go for an inverted bob style, just so its easy to manage and its cute. I attached a few pics to show you, these styles are easy to do and easy to maintain,.





http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections5/miami4d.jpg
do a poofy bump in the front of your hair, and leave the rest straight, or you could do it half up, messy bun. With the length of your hair, you can basically do anything with it. Be Creative:)


look around at celebrities or people.


Good Luck!
I think that you should tease the back of your hair at the top ( but that would slow down the growth of your hair, and you would have lots of loose strands) and then give your bangs a cute little bump. I think that would look really cute.
  • live.com
  • spyware remove
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment