Monday, August 16, 2010

Can short hair be curly - how to?

I have hair that is above my shoulders, long enough to tuck behind my ears. Its naturally wavy and is becoming unruly at this length. I would actually love to play with my hair in a curly style - any suggestions? I have tried 1'; curling iron but it didn't work at all (didn't even straighten my hair). Would a smaller barrel iron work best? Do I dare to even consider a lose perm?Can short hair be curly - how to?
Go to a perm and you don't have to keep curling ironing it.


If you don't like that style, it will probably grow out in six


weeks and you can start all over and try another style.Can short hair be curly - how to?
my hair is shortish and i wear my hair curly a lot


Paul Mitchell styling mouse for curly hair works great!


Also Sunsilks Make wave gel works good


and their captivating curls mouse is also good :]
try maybe a 1/2 inch iron. if not i would suggest using your naturally wavy hair to advantage. just get some mousse or gel to keep the wave. it will give you the wet look, if you arent looking for that stay with the curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment