Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you do messy waves with a curling iron?

i want my hair kind of like how kristen stewart does hers sometimes. i have layered hair. and the shortest layer's length is about under my ear. my mom did a perm thing on my hair a little over a year ago.. so i cant scrunch it anymore...(because as hard as i try to scrunch it, it wont.. :( ...)


Soo.. i was wondering if anyone knows how to de messy waves with a curling iron.. i also run my fingers through my hair alot.. ( idk why!!) if that helps..


Thanks!How do you do messy waves with a curling iron?
yeah, just curl all your hair with a curling iron (look up techniques on youtube). and then once all the curls are dry, run your fingers through them to mess them up and turn them into waves. once they're the desired wave/curl apply a flexible or medium hold hairspray!





hope i helped :]

No comments:

Post a Comment