Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need some things to do with my hair?

Hi. My hair goes about 6.5 inches past my shoulders, it's really thick, dark blond, and I ALWAYS straighten it. Please don't suggest using hair curlers, because although my hair is pretty long, when I curl it the curls end up near the top of my head and it doesn't look good, haha. And my curling iron, which keeps the curls only about an inch and a half shorter than usual, doesn't work well and I can't afford another one. Please don't suggest the basics like put it up in a ponytail, put my bangs up (Did I mention I have side bangs that sweep to MY left?), etc. because I do those once a week to mix things up a bit, but it's getting pretty boring. Also, my hair is really thick so I can't clip it up into a messy bun because the clip won't hold it all, and using a ponytail to put it in a messy bun makes it look weird =P. I can't leave my hair how it naturally is, either, because then it's way too thick (Straightening it makes it look just a little thicker than normal so that's why I do it) and has ugly waves in it. Like I'll have normal waves, and then in a random spot there will just be one HUGE wave and then it goes back to normal. I've tried putting braids in and then taking them out the next morning, and it makes cute waves, but it's getting boring now also. =/





Sorry. My options are limited =/.





P.S. I hate to add another limitation, but please give me hairstyles that I can still do when my hair is straightened. No matter what I do with it it looks messed up if it's not straightened.I need some things to do with my hair?
I'm 18 and i've had bangs since i was 7. i have long thick big hair


----%26gt; http://www.flickr.com/photos/38327693@N0鈥?/a>





u shuld do a little hump with ur bangs ..tease it a little bit and put spray on it and pin it with 2 bobby pins (i have 2 use 4)


after that u can use a flat iron and if u know how to do curls with ur flat iron u can do that or if preferrable u can use a curling iron .(put mousse first and then do curls all over ur hair, then add spray..let it dry then u can break them apart if u want ).


how curls come out with flat iron %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; http://www.flickr.com/photos/38327693@N0鈥?/a>





if u dont want curls u can buy a headband made with hair ,usually it comes as a braid, (same color as ur hair) .. put it on with all ur hair back and with a pen u can do a little hump infront of the hair band and have ur hair straight... i did this %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; http://www.flickr.com/photos/38327693@N0鈥?/a> i pinned in my bangs, curled my ends with my flat iron and put on the hair braid head band.. sorrry if u cant c it :(





u can do a ponytail in the side (not in the top but in the bottom) u can do one twisty on the opposite side of the pony tail or pick that side up with a cute pin or hair clip and put ur bangs to the side , on the side of the pony tail.





u can curly it using Lottabody its awesome, just wash ur hair leave conditioner on (if u use one), then when wet add lottabody flip ur head down and use ur blow dryer to dry it up , what i love about lottabody is that it gives u this extra great shine .








I'm really gurly lol.


Hope i helped :-DI need some things to do with my hair?
try keeping the braids in.


french braids, or maybe just pig tail braids since you're hair is long. that's always cute.


me and my friends also clip little bows onto the sides of our hair and stuff, like from when we were little. you can also buy cute head bands and clips and stuff.
just put it in a cute side part ponytail. that's what i would do.
you could put your hair in a half ponytail, with the clip either up high near the top of your head, or loose and low, but you'll probably want to do this when it's straightened.


and you could also do a half braid (like a half ponytail that's braided). my friend does that and it looks really pretty.


have you ever tried scrunching your hair? you get really pretty, beachy waves that way. here's how to do it: http://www.wikihow.com/Scrunch-Hair
My hair is like yours! My mom has thin hair and I used her claw clips and I broke them on accident. hehehe My hair is a little bit past my shoulder, and it waves on it's own. I'm not sure if your hair is straight or not, but here's what you can do. It's really easy. Wash your hair. Then spray a salt based spray in your hair. You can make your own by taking a little salt water and yummy smelling leave in conditioner that you like in your hair. Go easy on the salt and conditioner. The conditioner will weigh your hair down and the salt will dry out your hair. Then scrunch it up and let it air dry. Stick a big head band in your hair and you're ready to go! Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment