Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to I flat iron my short bangs without getting my hair to become extra ';light'; and stick out everywhere.?

I have very fine hair. I've tried mouse, hair ';volumizer';, etc. which only makes my fine hair look greasy . Maybe I'm not using it right? I wet my hair and add a dab. Then I blow dry my hair with a round brush and then try the flat iron. My bangs are too short so I need to flatten them a bit and train them since I have a colic and fly aways. I've tried various methods to curl the hair down straight but it ends up sticking out? Any suggestions? My hair is so light weight at the bangs.How to I flat iron my short bangs without getting my hair to become extra ';light'; and stick out everywhere.?
go to the salon and have them thicken your bangs. tell them your situation and they will most likely pull a bigger section of hair down for your new bangs so its ';heavier'; in a sense and doesnt stick up or fly away. and tell them to make the new bangs longer then the ones you have now so it hides them til they grow outHow to I flat iron my short bangs without getting my hair to become extra ';light'; and stick out everywhere.?
Ive had this problem i try to turn the heat down and not straighten the ends. I style those as much as possible with a blow dryer etc but thats my advice :)
Honestly I have the same problem and I have short bangs. I use John Freida's Luxurious Volume spray just a couple sprays and then blow dry my hair. It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy either and after you straighten your bangs take a soft brush and brush them down, mine last that way all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment