Monday, August 16, 2010

Naturally wavy hair... cutting it short?

I have naturally wavy/curly hair that I straighten often. I really would like to cut my hair to my shoulders. Would that be a complete disaster with the texture of my hair. How does curly hair look wavy? What about polished curls (with a curling iron)Naturally wavy hair... cutting it short?
I have naturally wavy hair and when I cut it short it straightened right out, I ended up perming it to give it back the shape. if you get it layeredit will lay nicely too.Naturally wavy hair... cutting it short?
curly/wavy short hair looks wierd because it puffs up more. If you have curly/wavy hair like me you know what your hair looks like in the morning.. yup thats right a big fat puffy afro :( with shorter hair its going to look more like an afro
When you have curly hair, the shorter you cut it the curlier it could get. Because of the weight you get rid of
i have curly/wavy hair too and i straighten it a lot . short hair isn'tgood for people with our kind of hair , its best too keep it long with layers so your hair wont look weighed down. idon'trrecommendcutting it short.

No comments:

Post a Comment