Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I achieve a natural-looking wave in my short layered hair?

I have bob-length short hair with alot of layers. I used to straighten my hair every day but no longer use my flat iron or blow dryer. I purchased a wave-increasing mousse and a hairspray to create a tousled look. So far my hair remains straight and un-wavy with the use of product and not using a flat iron or hair dryer.





I have read time and time again that a wave can be created with a curling iron. Would the purchase of barreleded curling iron be advantageous? Do you recommendnd any products that aren't unreasonably priced?How can I achieve a natural-looking wave in my short layered hair?
i recomend you rather a): get a large curling iron and wrap your hair around the barrel holding the iron upside down. do this around your head and then shake your hair and spray hairspray, but considering you have short hair like i used to, here are products i used that looked fabulous.





after i got out of the shower, i would leave my hair in a turbin for 15 minutes. i would take it out and run a brush through my hair then put it back in a turbin for 10 minutes. Then, i would flip my head upside down and put a quarter sized amount of the product 'Curlz Up' in my hair and scrunched it. then i got 'LA looks sports gel' and scrunch it again. then i blow dry my hair. i then put my hair in a messy bun %26amp; take it out and walllah! it kinda looks like vanessa hudgen's in hsm2 (:How can I achieve a natural-looking wave in my short layered hair?
there is a curline iron/sraightner that works well which is the conair infiniti you style and i know a way to make your hair wavy with a straightner, i learned from youtube, just look it up and the conair thinhg is at target for $29.99

No comments:

Post a Comment