Thursday, August 19, 2010

How should I do my hair for school tomorrow?

I can't think of anything fun and pretty to do with it. I have wavy blonde hair, the longest layer is just past my shoulders, the shortest is at my ear. I have bangs (side bangs). Yes, I do have a


-straightener


-curling iron


-blow-dryer


-gel


-mousse


-straightening milk


-shine serum


-no-frizz spray


-smoothing creme


-anti-frizz creme


-hairspray





I'd rather not use hairspray, because I'm doing my hair tonight. Be specific in you answer, and don't tell me ';Just put it in a messy bun/ponytail/whatever.'; I want to do my hair down and pretty (or half-up half-down) but I'm all out of ideas!!! Help!How should I do my hair for school tomorrow?
straighten hair,part on side, take 1-inch sections starting after bangs and twirl, keep adding on and adding on until you get to the middle of the back of your head,secure with small clip, leave the back part of your hair down. take the other side and do the same as you did to the other side, and twist the two pieces together and clipHow should I do my hair for school tomorrow?
do it britney style :)
Just take a razor and shave it clean. You'll look like a celebrity!
straighten it . . then flip out the ends
Why dont you wear it down and straightened with a quiff?


You said be specific, so


1. Back comb your hair from the root so it stands on end, or gently tease the roots of your hair


2. Apply hairspray


3. Get the section of hair you wanted for a quiff and put it into shape


4. Use bobby pins or clips to secure the shape


5. Use hairspray


6. Smooth with a comb





I dont know if I explained it well enough but yeah.





Or why dont you braid one of your side bangs and pin it to the side?


A lot of people are doing that at the moment and it looks really good.


Hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment