Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i make my hair curly?

i recently cut my hair short. its it equal to the neck. I don't really like it but i still have to live with it. My hair is not supper stright but its flat. I wanna make it curly i mean like really curly. Is there any way of doing that other than using the gel cuz it doesnt work well. and the curling iron is killing my hair.





thank you.How can i make my hair curly?
If you want it really curly the perm is the best but unfortunatley it is very damaging (even natural stuff). Or you can use a curling iron and curl each strand which takes a lot of time and also damages your hair over time due to excess heat. Lastly, steam curlers. OR just smile like you love it.How can i make my hair curly?
perm ( =
Put some hairspray/styling cream on each piece and put in sponge rollers. Then hairspray it after you put it in the roller and sleep with them in.
you can get a perm........i have natural curly hair..........
Try some hot rollers in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment