Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I repair a badly burnt section of hair?

My hair is short and the burnt section has been cut and let grow but as it grows it just continues to break right off. Any ideas for home repair? I think I burnt it one day with a curling iron that I held on too long. ThanksHow do I repair a badly burnt section of hair?
You have burnt more than the hair, but in the process has damaged the hair follicle as well. I would suggest that you seek professional help while you try to nourish and generate healthy hair. By all means avoid as much heat as possible, if you have to, keep the heat to a low setting.





It's going to take a while for the hair to grow back, but in the meantime maybe you should think of braids or cornrows, which might give your hair the needed break.





Good luck to you.How do I repair a badly burnt section of hair?
burn the rest of your hair so that it cannot be noticed; or you can wear a wig. Or you can tell people that you're gay so they don't notice your hair.
Just cut the whole section off. Thats the only way to fully recover it,
  • live.com
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment