Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need a way of doing my hair to go with this?

I'm going out next Friday.





I'm going to see if I can buy this top:


http://www.newlook.co.uk/1576330/1576330鈥?/a>


in either black or grey marl.





I was thinking of wearing it with either black leggings or short black shorts. Or both. %26amp; I'm going to wear a pair of dolly shoes.





I don't know how to do my hair?


I'm sleeping over my friends house so I don't know whether I will be able to wash it before or anything. I will wash it on friday morning before school.





My hair is dark brown, side fringe, length just past my shoulders.


I have GHDs.


I don't have a curling iron.


I can't take too many products or whatever with me.








My hair doesn't curl great, though I have had it curled before.





The place we are going is an under 18s night at a nightclub in town.


I'm 13.





Please suggest ways of doing my hair.


Also, does the outfit sound okay? %26amp; which colour should I get it in?I need a way of doing my hair to go with this?
Just straighten it and maybe wear a headband :)I need a way of doing my hair to go with this?
heya babe that top sound great :)


ummm i would get it in black


basicually have your hair straigh n down


and with your fridge in a quif that would look great





xx









lol, you sound like you're growing up too fast.








loll. just have it like hallf up half down. nothing to fancyyy..
I think the grey AND black is cute! but i like balck better lol maybe try like taking two sides of your hair And braiding them back and cliping it their with bobby pins or sumthing .. or you could just straighten your hair as straight as possible and put some sort of gel in it to keel it straight.. orr mouse it have like like wavy look :P orr you could straighten it and put it up like in a puff .. or half up half down.. :)
id say grey with black trousers and grey od black shoes and have your hair up on a side with a quif.
  • live.com
  • spyware remove
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment