Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it a bad idea to perm my hair?

I have naturally curly hair, but it's not super curly. Now that I have my hair cut really short it doesn't curl (just wavy). I love how it looks when I curl it with a curling iron, but it is so time consuming. I want to get a perm. What are the cons? Do the curls stay tight?Is it a bad idea to perm my hair?
that's weird that since you cut it short it's not as curly, usually it's the other way around since there's less weight they get bouncier... interesting.


Hm! well,


i suppose you COULD get a perm if it'd be easier for youIs it a bad idea to perm my hair?
it depends on how small the rids are. how short is your hair? If you have a picture of how your hair is curly take it to the salon and ask them if they can do it.the rods should be placed differently than the ';normal'; perm layout, it you lay them flat it'll make a ';poof'; rather than curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment