Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I make my thin hair look thick?

I got my hair thinned out and I have really short, choppy layers. I normally have extremly thick hair but now it's not anymore..





I want it to look like this..





http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x261/鈥?/a>





How do I do this?? specific please..





I have naturally curly hair that I flat iron everyday (It looks horrible natural..) and it's sooo flat!! I hate it!! I wanted to have it curly but I can't do it cus I don't have a blow dryer with a diffuser or a curling iron. I only have a flat iron..





So how do I make my hair look nice and big?





I don't wanna tease it because lately it's been looking weird when I tease it ever since I got my hair cut..How do I make my thin hair look thick?
wow that is an amazingly cool choice. =] its very nice. I would say buy a regular blow dryer and blow dry your hair before you straighten it. Then as your blow drying it, take your fingers and push up on the roots of your hair. This gives it some extra volume. or get your hair cut all one length and add some layers and possibly side bangs. This is always a cute way and it definitely create volume.How do I make my thin hair look thick?
by the way like ur hair and eyes





uhmm add like hair munipulater (bed head would do) put it on ur roots and lather
don't worry your VERY pretty :)
You need a thickening shampoo and conditioner or volume products first off. Things with rice soy or oat protein help thicken the hair shaft its self as well as add volume and repair damage to your cuticle. You could also embrace your natural hair (which would be best for its health) and go buy products for curly hair as well as a good leave in conditioner as curly hair can be dryer than other types plus it tames the frizz (defines your curls). Also go for natural products as they work better and wont poison you slowly through your scalp.
well that girl's hair is pretty thin, so if yours is thinner, you might wanna try some volumnizing shampoo. and try not straightening it very straight, just put your iron on low and leave your hair kind of wavy. and when youre done use volumnizing shampoo. oh, and towel dry your hair, thatll help give it volume.
there is this shampoo at wal mart called horse and mane shampoo it is a great big bottle i think with a black or brown cap on it. it is with all the other shampoo's and such. it sounds silly but if you put that on thin hair, the shampoo will make it extremely thick! my cousin had the same problem you are having and she tried that and it is Very thick now. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment