Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help with hairstyles please!?

I have very dark blond color hair with gold streaks and some auburn in it (natural btw). It is about 5.5 inches past my shoulders. It is very fine but there are many hair strands. It is naturally a very frizzy wavy so i either blow dry it or straighten it to make it not frizzy. I'm getting tired of straight hair so I want to try something different. Every time i try to curl my hair with the curling iron it looks short and that doesn't look good on me. So does anyone have any tips or ideas that i could use?


I really like styles like this but i have no ideas on how to do it!?


http://images.craveonline.com/article_imgs/Image/pretty-highlights.jpg





http://blog.shelleypaulson.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/63_dloux.JPG





Any tips or help or anything that you think would look good would be greatly appreciated!


I want to have a different hairstyle(s) for the new school year. I'm so tired of straight hair i just don't know what else to do!


Help!Help with hairstyles please!?
Try utube. They have helpful videos for all different hairstyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment