Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I get it to curl?

Okay, so I need some hair help and fast! My baby shower is this saturday and I want to do something different with my hair, something cute. I really love the tight spiraled curls look, but my hair is sort of short and I don't know how to get the look I want.





I have tried pin curls, using my straight iron to curl it, foam rollers and a curling iron and nothing seems to work! I am at my wits end. Do any of you have tips for creating this type of look on shorter hair?





Here's a pic of my hair, for reference. My hair is pretty thick and naturally wavy, but I can't perm it because it would be harmful to my unborn son as well as make me look like a poodle I think!





http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/R鈥?/a>





How do I get it to curl?
Put some strong hold product in your hair, flip it, string it around your finger, and then scrunch it with your hand ( or with a towl) and wa la gogeous curls!How do I get it to curl?
Try gelling your hair before you roll it. It will help hold the curls. Roll it on perm rollers since they are smaller.
just turn your hair upside down, put product in it, and scrunch with a diffuser. if you do it right, your hair would be really curley.
Use a styling gel that will hold the curls. It always works for me.





Something like L.A. Looks or something!


( by the way, you are really pretty!)





good luck and i hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment