Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair emergency!!!!!!!?

I'm biracial (half white and half black) and i hae VERY thick and frizzy hair. It's juuussttt barely above my shoulders. Whenever I scratch my head at school, i'll see like...3 or 4 hairs just drift down to where ever im at. I really want my hair to grow REALLLLYYY long. my friend has long hair and she flips it in front of me and she's always talking about it when she knows how bad i want my hair to grow. MY HAIR HAS BEEN THE EXACT FREAKIN' LENGTH SINCE I WAS 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im now 13!! can somebody PLEASSEE help me with how to grow my hair really long. i'm extremely desperate! but i also need many new hair does. since my hair is only about shoulder length and i have one high *** forehead, i've tried bangs over my ears and eyes at the same time with a ponytail. and i've parted my hair down the side and made my (short ***) bangs go across one eye. i get teased at school because those r the only 2 hair styles i have. im really desperate for new hair styles as well. thank you for helping me.I also flat iron my hair every day of my life. I know that flat ironing my hair every day is extremely bad for my hair and that its just making it worse, but I have no other choice! i cant use an actual curling iron b/c i look like i have an afro when i use it. i am so desperate for help.Hair emergency!!!!!!!?
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_to鈥?/a>


the people there are really helpfull


happy qrowinq :]Hair emergency!!!!!!!?
Extenstions?
your hair should be albe to ohld extrentions so why don't you try that than you can get wahtever length you want while letting you hair grow.
First and formost is your hair natural or permed ? If so thats the problen there ! If it isnt natural thenn you should transition %26amp; then cut the relaxed ends off ! qarentee u your hair will qrow on its own as lonq as u keep deep conditioninq it !


Love Tay
Well, the flat iron is probably breaking your ends off. This may sound stupid but have you tried a straightener? Not a relaxer. It helps with frizz and thickness. It works best with heat, but if you got one you wouldn't have to flat iron your hair daily. Your hair is growing it's just breaking off. Regular trims would help too, even if you just went to a salon with you hair styled (straightened) they could cut it dry so then you taking just a little off. With your hair styles are hard to come by b/c of it's texture without having seen your hair I couldn't tell which ';new'; style would be best.
dont straighten it and just let it grow like over the summer or something because you'll just be at the pool or beach anyways so theres no point in straightening it
first off;





quit the iron. maybe blow dry it out or something, but the reason it isnt growing is because the flat iron is killing the cells and causing them to stop growing.





after you shower, put in a leave-in conditioner.





you can get hair oil products to make it feel more loose and flippy.





after you quit for a while, it will grow new cells and get alot longer.





try doing a poof on top until it smoothes out.








and if you dont want to listen to me and stop straightening it, at least use heat protection spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment