Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I do my hair this way?

OK I really like this style of curly hair and I want to do mine this way, but every time I try to do it never turns out right and always goes flat. I have the right length, but not the really short layers and my hair has split ends, so I do not know if that is a factor. Funny thing is, I have naturally curly hair, but when I try to curl it with a curling iron, it just does not look right. I spray it with hairspray, but that seems to make it go flat faster! How can I do this?





http://www.umgnashville.com/images/local鈥?/a>How do I do my hair this way?
Print out that picture of that celebrity show it to your hairstylist and say you want your hair that way.How do I do my hair this way?
hmm well trying just making your hair a little more wavy and section your hair into 3 parts top middle and bottom and at the bottom use a big curling iron and make barrel curls and when the curls come out pull them a little and spray them with a liqioud conditionar (jsut mix conditionar and water togather) and kinda pull on them to loosen them up, then the middle section take the same curler and do the same to all the hair and insted of the conditionar stuff dont use it just pull on it again a little and hairspray it, then at the top use the big curling iron and then gently brush threw it(top layer) and redo it again at the top layer then use a straitener to flip out the front bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment