Saturday, August 21, 2010

How should i do my hair pics!?

ok well i recently got it cut and its super short and i dont like it. it used to be long and i love it now it poofs out and curls even more ok well here is a pic of my hair its usually a little more poof and curly. i own a straightener and curiling iron but i dont no wat to do with the curling iron and straightening takes forever! i also onw fructis wonder waves and i sometime use that HELP!How should i do my hair pics!?
I tried to answer your other question about if you looked pretty but it disappeared, but I said this:





Pic with you and your cousin is cute. I'm a seventeen year old girl so you don't get creeped out haha. You're just fine! You shouldn't have low self esteem. I think you're pretty. Just be happy you have a pretty face, unlike some people who are burn victims or something, who would die to look like you.





And about the hair...having good hair takes a lot of time. Straightening does take forever! Which is why some girls, like me, get up early in the morning before school to spend like 15 minutes straightening hair. I bought a better straightener that works faster. If you have curly hair and get it cut short, it tends to poof like that. Good luck with everything!How should i do my hair pics!?
there is NO pic!!!!
the lady above me is right
sorry, but pic please??
Hey, I agree with EVERYONE!
uh, NO PICTURE !


: P
i wanna piccccc :(
ya...theres no pic...
im guessing your hair is wavy/curly.


just use a heavy condition for the frizz, and it will add a nice soft touch and shine to it.


try scrunching your hair with some hair/scrunching gel.


frutis has both the heavy condition and the scrunching gel (:





(heavy condition in a fat small container and the scrunching gel is in a squeeze bottle)
  • skin itching
  • spyware remove
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment