Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my straight, thick hair curly?

I don't want the curls that look fake with a curling iron; I want the natural ones, like the ones that the girls with curly hair have when it gets wet. I'd prefer my hair ALWAYS curly, but I can obviously deal with a few days. I don't want a perm, or to use a curling iron/straightener. My hair is straight, VERY layered (the stylist messed up, and so I have one longer length, then just one chunk of short (it makes the upper part more poofy, because the bottom is thin, and then about at the middle length there's one chop). How do I get it to be curly (not wavy, CURLY). I want it to KIND OF look like this:


http://stylebyfire.com/wp-content/upload鈥?/a>


THANKS!How do I get my straight, thick hair curly?
rollers or go to a beauty salonHow do I get my straight, thick hair curly?
I'm afraid you've eliminated your options if you want curls that will stick around. A perm is the way to go if you want to always have curly hair. You can always use rollers, but your hair sounds like that really straight thick type that will straighten out after a few hours. I recommend getting your hair really wet beforehand and then sleeping in curlers. Afterward, use a good hairspray to keep the curl locked in for as long as possible.
This works great to volumize hair and keep it from damaging when heat styling
try curling shampoo, mousse and gel and curling styling products and you can try curling rollers and/or bobby pins





and if the curls don't last long enough, use hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment