Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my hair to look like this?

Would I be able to duplicate this look if I don't have short hair? I have thick, abundant, medium-length, 3a (with some 3b mixed in), curly hair that's a few inches past my shoulders. There is this certain style that I fell in love with while looking up hairstyle pictures online. I know a curling iron wouldn't work, because I don't think the curling iron would give me the amount of body and volume that this look requires. So, I was thinking that a wet set with 1戮';-diameter magnetic rollers might work in achieving this look? What do you guys think? What would you suggest?











Here is the picture:








http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/m鈥?/a>








Thanks in advance.How do I get my hair to look like this?
After you get out of the shower blow dry your hair straight with a round brush (your hair will be poofy, i have curly hair too and it is impossible to blow dry straight) make sure that it is still a little damp but mostly dry. Take sections of your hair and put them into rollers, huge giant rollers.. add hair spray before you roll for hold and volume. , not too much. Then you can blow dry your hair in the rollers or let air dry (that will take a while). When your hair is totally dry take out of rollers, run your fingers through a few times then use a curling iron to add definition on a few sections if needed.





I hope that helps :)How do I get my hair to look like this?
vwey hard to do


u should ask in a beauty salon
you should get this professionaly donee!!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


answer mines?

No comments:

Post a Comment