Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help with crazy hair!?

I have very fine hair, but there is a lot of it. It's not curly, but not wavy either. It has like funny kinks and twists in it, and its way to 'big' to wear down. It also gets really frizzy. It's about shoulder length, but I want to grow it out longer because it gets worse when I cut it shorter.





I have tried literally every product ever, and can't find anything that really makes my hair look good. The only ways my hair looks good is if I straighten it (which takes 45 mins or so) or when I put curl creme in it and scrunch it, but I don't really like it like that because it looks unnatural.





I've also tried using a curling iron to smooth out my curls, it just makes them look worse. I've also tried using hot rollers, they make such tiny little pin curls that my hair comes down to about my ears. And they don't fall out like everyone says they will.





So basically I need any ideas for how to make my hair look good, preferably quickly, because school starts for me at 7 am, and I'm not a morning person. :)





Thanks in advance!Help with crazy hair!?
Yeah, I know how it feels. I used to have frizzy hair too.





Try out these steps:





* DO NOT use shampoo or conditioner every day. Use twice in a week. Use anti-frizz shampoos and conditioner of Pantene, Garnier or Rejoice.


* Apply coconut oil on the root of your hair at least twice a week.


* Don鈥檛 brush your hair after getting out from shower. Comb with your fingers or wide-toothed comb.


* DO NOT use hair dryer. Use air-dry instead.


* If you use straightener then use heat protective serum.
  • live.com
  • spyware remove
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment