Monday, August 16, 2010

How to keep the curl in my hair overnight?

Hi, I just recently got my hair done...and I got it cut sort of short and layered.I am african-american I though the curl would stay in my hair but overnight it just completely flattens, even though I wrap it. I really do not want to flat iron it everyday to curl it. But with this cut, it must be curled or i will look weird. Should I sleep in some rollers? Or should i put rollers in the morning? and then like shower...then take them out? Should i not even wrap it? Just put a cap over it?...How to keep the curl in my hair overnight?
sleep with soft rollers on and wear a hair net or shower cap over itHow to keep the curl in my hair overnight?
Hair curlers.
Hair net
you can curl your hair with a curler and it will last till the next day depending on the curler you have


i like hot topics..
I would put rollers in before you shower in the morning. The humidity in the shower is going to dampen your hair and help it to pack down. They run a blow dryer over the rollers before you take them out to get out any moisture. You should be good to go.
my best solution to your problem would be to curl them as best as you can during the day so you they dont fall out and then hairspray them to keep them in hold.


when you go to sleep put the in rollers or in a cap but try your best to sleep on your side you dont flatten them too much.


(putting your hair up in a bun sometimes helps because it keeps the bounce..)0


in the morning, once quick spray of hairspray(recommended) or gel and then your done!
soft hair rollers and a silk bonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment