Thursday, August 19, 2010

Would I look good with medium-short hair?

my hair is thick, naturally wavy, and a little frizzy. i have a straightener that I could use though, and a curling iron..... should i get my hair cut to be an inch or two above my shoulders, and if so how should i style it?Would I look good with medium-short hair?
maybe not that short becuz thick hair sometimes becomes a poof ball if u shower in the morning or fall asleep with ur hair wet....it also becomes poofy in humidity, rain and stuff like that. i would just cut it below the shoulders so it wont become poofy... and i dont think anyone has like 4 hours in the morning to put frizz free stuff on their hair or watever....Would I look good with medium-short hair?
It would depend a lot on your age. Shoulder length would look great if you mid to older
ok , well i had longer about 5 or inches below my shoulder leanght hair. It is thick and slightly wavy and frizzy. i got my cut to about my shoulder in several layers. it looks best parted on the side and straightened...but also looks good down and it works for me. i like it but one think with layers is they don't braid well.


--i hope that helps--

No comments:

Post a Comment