Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have medium length hair and its kind of wavy and im doing it myself for prom, how should i do it?

I have a straitnor..curlors..and a curling iron, hair spray..bobby pins..i have alot of stuff but i just dont know how to do my hair. My hair is shorter than medium length but longer than short, but i can put it all up on top of my head with sum pinned up in the back..ive been looking at all kind of websites.and i just cant find any that fits my personality, i want pretty, but unique!! So if u could help me that would be great!! Prom is in 10 days!!!!!!! yay!!I have medium length hair and its kind of wavy and im doing it myself for prom, how should i do it?
I'd just shave it all off. All of it. Cause you know what? Prom is useless, and getting all dolled up to show how glamorous you're not in front of a student body is totally worthless.I have medium length hair and its kind of wavy and im doing it myself for prom, how should i do it?
you can twist some of the hair on the top of your head into a halfup ponytail and then you could curl the back of it and maybe even put a few sparlkley barrets in it. good luck
When considering a hairstyle for prom you must first consider the shape of your face and what will look best on you. Once you have determined that then you can be on your way to finding the perfect look for your prom. Check out the site listed below for help with determining what will work best for you. Have fun and enjoy your prom!
if you're wearing a halter style dress, then an up-do is definitely for you. it will show of the you as well as the dress. but if your dress is strapless, then a great down do would work. as for a dress with straps, you could either go up or down. for the up-do, curls that are pinned down in a crown type style could be the trick. try searching the internet for unique looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment