Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i straighten my short curly hair?

im a guy and my ';jew fro'; of a scalp (about 1/2-3/4 inch curly hair) gets very messy, hard to comb and maintain, and quite frankly makes me look like a chia pet. ive always envied my friends' straight hair, but obviously my hair cant really be fixed with a flat iron (which i do have access to).


heres what i have on hand:


curling iron


flat iron


hair dryer


combs+brushes


maybe some hair gel


scissors / buzz cutters


if anyone has a solution that works using these things, or maybe others (im willing to spend a little money, not a ton though) that would be awesomeHow can i straighten my short curly hair?
well here is a couple options!


1- you could go to your salon and get a perm (the straight one)


2- after you take a shower brush ur hair every 10-15 minutes until dry so that it will dry straight.


3-straighten ur hair at small pieces at a time( VERY difficult!)

No comments:

Post a Comment