Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get Allison Stoner hair like in Camp Rock?

I have hair about the same length as Allison Stoner and I loved her hair in Camp Rock when it was curly. I just bought a 1 1/4 inch curling iron, but I don't really know how to use it. Also, i have sort of short side bangs and i don't really know what to do with them. Please help me!!!How can I get Allison Stoner hair like in Camp Rock?
ummm... you should use good hairspray thats good for your hair. i ushually use one that wont dry my hair out. take the bottom of your hair in the pinchythingy and then rap up the rest of the hair. when you have all of the hair up, you let it sit for like 3 minutes and then spray it with hairspray and let it sit for another 5 minutesHow can I get Allison Stoner hair like in Camp Rock?
Curl your hair even your bangs and then put hair spray on it
why whould you want6 hair like her?








uck

No comments:

Post a Comment