Monday, August 16, 2010

I need styling advise!?

I'm 13 years old teen. And since I'm teen I ALWAYS want to look cute especially infront of cute guys. I have layered hair. shortest comes to a little longer than my chin and longest comes to my chest. And my hair is half wavy. I want to look cute infront of this guy but I have no hair straightener and I only have curling iron but my mom dosn't let me use it but i use it by myself anyways w/ o my mom knowing but i cant curl it good by myself and even if i curl t, it gets half wavy again cuz i don't have any hair product. So i need a advise 2 curl hair w/ o a curling iron that dosn't come off easily or how to straighten my hair w/ o straightener. And a cute way to tie my hair just with a hair band(and you have to remember that my hair is layered so I can't really tie them good. Piece of hair always sticks out) And style that boys like. If you can, can you provide a pictures too? thanks!I need styling advise!?
Well boys like a lot of different hair styles so if you feel confident and that youre rocking whatever you do with your hair they will notice that.





As far as straightening your hair with a curler goes its pretty hard. Why is your mom against a straightener? A few options for making your hair curly or more wavy are: out of the shower before you go to bed put a little gel or product in your hair and then braid it in a few braids and sleep on it. When it dries like that it normally makes hair really pretty and wavy/curly all over.





Another way is to get some curling gel. If you get out of the shower and put it in your hair and kind of spin pieces of your hair with your finger and let it dry it will get a lot more curly. For making it straighter out of the shower you could blow dry it straight with just a blow dry and a brush.. keep brushing until its dry and straight.. they also have product for that too





a cute style that guys like that makes you seem really easy going or fun would be a small braid in front. its soo easy just take the front of your hair braid it along the side and secure it with spray or a pin and put the rest in a messy bun or something. really easy and cute


http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/鈥?/a>





messy buns can be really cute with layered hair because sometimes peices fall out and look really cute and wispy.. so its ok if peices are sticking out- esp if your hair is wavy


http://beaut.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/鈥?/a>





you could always do a half up kind of thing..


http://cdn.sheknows.com/celebsalon/2009/鈥?/a>





i hope that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment