Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i have my hair stop frizzing up after a shower?

ok i have naturally curly hair and when i was little it was beautiful! but now i always straighten it because it looks so stupid and frizzy.. it just looks wrong but i want wear it curly and i cant curl it because it is so short it doesnt work with my curling iron.. any way of helping me?


and i have layered almost shoulder length hair if that is going to make a difference..How can i have my hair stop frizzing up after a shower?
Hairspray it and rub it thru with your handsHow can i have my hair stop frizzing up after a shower?
when you get out of you shower, instead of drying your hair with a towel, wrap it in a cotton tshirt and take it off after like 20 minutes. i saw it in a magazine and thought it sounded unrealistic but i tried it and it REALLY works! then you can scrunch your hair in the morning or just put a little anti-frizz cream on the ends of your strands if you're satisfied with the shape of your curls. you could also straighten the roots until about 5 inches down to give it a beachy look!
when you get out of the shower, DON'T rub your hair dry with the towel. Just put the towel on your head and pat it dry..also, use a diffuser instead of a blow dryer.


hope this helps. :)





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
after the shower comb it out and blow dry it if you want it curled go to a hairstylist
Until your hair grows out a bit longer, I would use a blow dryer and a large round brush to dry your hair straight but with volume. Use some heavy leave in product like ';Fast Food AG'; to smooth the ends.Using the flat iron in your hair everyday is very damaging and only going to cause more ';frizzing';. If you really want curls I would try setting your damp hair with velcro rollers and blow drying (takes awhile!)
I have the same problem as you, but i read somewhere where you can use any products like pantene got 2 b or shine serum. so you rube that on damp hair and then once your hair is dry you can take that products and then lightly smooth hands over hair. That double layer of the product will seal up your hair cuticles and prevent water droplets in humid air from seeping into your strands and causing them to swell up and frizz out.
don't iron it or anything... then make sure you DONT brush it when its wet (it only damages it) then, make sure your not bathing in hot water, it hurts your hair too. Good Luck! :D





please answer:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;POLL
use this shampoo and conditioner :D





smoothing shea butter by organix... its in a browning gold bottle





i use it and its amazing with frizzy and damaged hair....
sraten
straighting it wen your hair dries
Kay, I have curly hair too. If I get out of the shower and don't do anything to it. It frizzes up also! Badly! But heres an idea, you could scrunch it after you get out of the shower! I use Herbal Essences. (Its purple with a green cap) I love it!


Secondly, if you want to try to just defuse the frizz, (and also do this before scrunching it if ya like that idea) Than, buy VO5 leave in conditioner. It is extremely cheap! (haha thats what I love!) You can just buy it at a Walgreens. Kay, after you get out of the shower you need to spray about ten sprays of the VO5 or just any old leave in conditioner. So then take a comb (not brush, thats what causes more split ends) and comb it through from the bottom to top. Then you can scrunch it or whatever.


Also try doing some cute updos..





Hey! Just thought of this. Go to www.pursebuzz.com.. (Lots of cute hairstyles!)
shower cap!
MY HAIR IS THE SAME WAY ;-;


try using a good conditioner ;p head and shoulders smooth%26amp;silky works. if u brush it in the shower or right after u come out it comes out nice. and if u wear it in a loose, low ponytail rite after u get out of the showr (it has 2 b rite after u get out) it comes out wavy wen u take it out the next day.


theres also conditioner and shampoo that makes ur hair go curlier. i tried it but i didnt think it worked too well. i cant rly remember what its called but it comes in a green bottle ^^ hope i helped ^^
easy. garnier fructise has an after shower conditioner you squeeze in after your shower that helps prevent frizze. After you brush and style your hair, spray it with garnier fructise sleek and shine spray. ( don't worry it doesn't give you hard hair
Don't over-shampoo, use a good conditioner and use some hair gel while your hair is still wet. Do NOT brush or comb your hair after it has dried. That's the quickest way to get a frizzy mess. Curly hair should only be combed with a wide-tooth comb and only while wet. Once the gel has dried, you can ';break the cast'; by scrunching it lightly with your fingers. That will keep your hair from being crunchy while preserving the de-frizzing effects of the gel. It works for me!





Also, check out: http://www.naturallycurly.com/


They have lots of tips and resources for curly hair, including a fun forum. Love your curls!
use the right shampoo and conditioner and use hairspray if shampoo n conditioner dont help ..n if that dont help..try a straightner ..learned from my mom :)
You could try to use some hair mousse in your hair while it's still wet/damp.


What I do to get rid of my frizz is:


I would put a tiny bit of hairgel on my fingertips,and gently apply/smooth it out on the top of my head.


And voila,the frizz appears as gone.


Make sure you do not use too much hair gel,it will make your hair look greasy and/or stiff!
Use pantene when you wash your hair.





It is the best way.
Gel %26amp; Mousse def. works magic!





Some suave mousse and la looks (wet looks) gel, I have the same issue and I use that when I want to leave it down or style my hair with the texture and it works. You could even use hairspray with the two - it will work!
use hair curlers or twist your hair with your fingers then apply hair spray to the twisted part(works!!!)
Theres a product that you lightly pat on your hair, it will de-frizz it and let you keep the shape. Either that or mousse. Mousse will keep it together.
I have the same problem only mines straight with frizz. I use treseme anti frizz control spray. I spray it on and I do it about 6 times cause my hair is so frizzy. I use that and then a shiner and then I have this part of my hair that curls a little and it looks weird so I strighten my hair where its really frizzy or curly. Also A BIGGGGG TIP IS !!!! When you shampoo do it a diffrent way.








shampoo your roots and scrub really hard


then rinse


then shampoo again this time getting all the hair


then rinse


then condition your hair


comb it thru


put it up in a clip


(optional get out of the shower)


Leave the clip in with conditioner for 10 min.'s


then rinse and that's it.


Also I wouldn't towel dry your hair !!!! It makes it worse ! I'd dry the ends and let it air dry or blow dry it.





(blow dryer works bet for frizzy hair)





Hope I helped [=








Also if your having a frizz day from hell


put it in a side pony tail then tease the end of the pony tail and take a strand on the other side and pull it out of the pony tail and there ya go a great look without frizz.





[[=
take a hot or warm shower but before you get out change the water to cold, not too cold but cooler than it was. it works.


i do it.
Duck tape
I know what you mean here is where I learned to do this





http://www.wikihow.com/Style-Wavy-and-Cu鈥?/a>





Hope this helps...it helped me alot!
Try a frizz shampoo and conditioner such as Herbal Essences None of your Frizziness. I do and it works well. Also a good price!


Rinse your hair at the end of your shower with cold water. This adds shine and closes the hair follicles.


Then, avoid blow drying it everyday as the heat damages it. Rub a mosturizing lotion or serum.


Also, try a deep conditioner once a week to repair damaged hair.


Happy Hair Days :) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment