Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i keep curls with a curling iron?

my hair is naturally sorta straight [its not straight or curly, it just has a crease in the middle of it]


my hair goes down to my shoulders and is frizzy if i dont straiten it with a straitener


i figured out how to use a curling iron and all a few days ago, and i can get nice curls, but they never stay in my hair. they just loosin and straitin out. [i straightin my hair before hand]


so today i decided to NOT straightin my hair, and put in a sculpting gel and mouse. the curls stayed in, but i little to well. they just looked weird.





any advice on


1. how to keep them in


2. where to part my hair for it


3. good products


%26amp;%26amp;


4. if i should layer the curls








[my hair is very layered, the shortest layer is about 4 inches, throughout my whole head.]





answers are very appreciated ^^How do i keep curls with a curling iron?
hair spray.How do i keep curls with a curling iron?
ok so they sell this type of product named volumax and then rub it of ur hair and your hair is going to be so beutifel girll you will look like a celebrity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment