Monday, August 16, 2010

I have middle- long THIN hair, how do i get it to be a WAVED curl for a dance?

my hair is this this length (without being curled) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/wendylady1/Fashion%20Police/Teen%20Choice%20Awards/2008/LaurenConrad02a.jpg





and whenever I curl my hair it looks so much shorter. I want my hair to look like this picture with a waved curl (I hate spiral curls.) Can I do this even if my hair is thin? It shows that she ';wrapped'; her hair around the curling iron instead of clamping it. Does this work?I have middle- long THIN hair, how do i get it to be a WAVED curl for a dance?
To wrap your hair:


-take 1 inch sections of hair and take your curling iron and open it up


-clamp the curling iron at the top of your section (at the root)


-wrap your hair around the curling iron and twist the curling iron as you pull your hair through


-hold for a few seconds a few times as you pull your hair through





You will get spiral curls that aren't tight. To really do it properly, you need a stylist curling iron with no clamp, so if you don't have one do what I said above to get similar results. Comb your hair after you curl it to loosen the curls. Make sure you use a large barrel curling iron if you don't want tight spiral curls. You can go to a salon and have them curl your hair-most places charge around $25-$30 for a style like that, less if they just curl it without washing it. Call a few places to get prices and they can show you how to do it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment