Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I do my hair like this?

Okay so, at three i'm getting pictures taken. (Oh god e__o) So I was going to curl my hair, like the girl in this picture.





http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/x_FancyxThat_x/curly.jpg





I have the same haircut, only difference is mine is like four/five inches shorter. o__o


And I have NO experience with a curling iron. D:


Soo can any of you give me tips on how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated. c:How do I do my hair like this?
If you use a curling iron for that style, make sure it is one with a large barrel or it will be much curlier than you want.How do I do my hair like this?
My hair is around my collar bone, and my hair is naturally wavy. But what i do is scrunch it. Put it into two messy plaits and put a little hair-spray on either plait. Un-do the plaits then scrunch them whilst the hair-spray is still wet. Do it a couple of times until you get the right look. If you do want it a little more curly just wind you hair around the curling iron and leave it there for around 10 seconds then release. Add a little bit of hairspray and twiddle it round you finger. Hope this helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment