Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are perms like nowadays?

My hair is long, very straight, and I've been told by stylists that I have a lot but it's fine. I have to heat style it in order for it to look smooth and orderly, otherwise the hairs go in all different directions. I'm so tired of heat styling it and really I'd like it to be wavy/curly as soon as I wake up in the morning, but curling it to create that effect with a curling iron takes too much time and I can't seem to figure out hot rollers...so I'm either gonna cut it off and get a short bob haircut which might give my hair more shape and be less of a hassle to take care of or get a perm so I don't have to curl it all the time. Which do you recommend? What are perms like these days? What kinds are there, how long do they last, are they gentle on the hair, how do they grow out, and about what should I expect for cost? Or should I just get the bob and forget about having glorious waves?What are perms like nowadays?
1st u have to decide what u want , bob style or perm.


then for all the questions on perm, just walk into a salon and let them see ur hair 1st. then ask them all the questions related to the perm. they r the best in giving u a true opinionWhat are perms like nowadays?
There are spiral perms and body wave perms.

No comments:

Post a Comment