Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair advice for 18th birthday!!?

Okay, So its my 18th tomoro and i'm having a big party, but i'm having a hair crisis!!


I dont no what to do with it!! I want to curl it preferably, but i just wont go how i want it.


Because my hair is a little longer than shoulder length and is layered, curling all of my hair makes it look really short and sticks out a bit.


I was thinking of just curling the ends? Or something!!


I also have a fringe, i dont no if that makes a difference and i have curling irons and GHD's that i can use to curl.


PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! Thankyou!Hair advice for 18th birthday!!?
you can curl your hair the way you see celebrities. They are not tight curls, use a big barrel curling iron and roll the hair up about 3/4 of the way. That why it won't be so big, and really only adding body to the bottom of your hair. take turns rotating the curling iron to the right and to the left so not all fo your hair is going in the same direction. Be sure to hairspray from about a foot away so you get all over. look at some yahoo pics from celebrities to see what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter than your hair will look shorter, because it will still look cute.Hair advice for 18th birthday!!?
get it damp. get some scrunching stuff psary spray gel ect. and scrunch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment