Saturday, August 21, 2010

I *******HAVE AFRICAN AMERICAN ETHNIC (NAPPY) HAIR - ANSWER MINE*****!!?

OK, SO I RELAXED MY HAIR, AND GOT A SHORT HAIR CUT LIKE KEYSHIA COLE...WELL, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE HOT IRONS AND A CURLING IRON DON'T WORK GOOD, SO I DECIDED TO CURL MY HAIR AT NIGHT WITH ROLLERS....DO I USE THE CUSHION ROLLERS, OR THE HARD ROLLERS? THANKSI *******HAVE AFRICAN AMERICAN ETHNIC (NAPPY) HAIR - ANSWER MINE*****!!?
Well, if you have relaxed hair then chances are it's not nappy unless you're not taking care of it or the perm didn't take too well. Nappy usually denotes hard to comb, like natural hair or extremely curly hair.





When I was permed I used cushion rollers because I let my hair set overnight and the cushion rollers were soft on my head. The hard rollers were hard to sleep on. Or, you might want to try a different brand of curling iron until you find something that works good. Make sure you're using enough heat with the curling iron or your hair won't curl well. Blacks need more heat to curl their hair than other ethnicities. Also, if you choose to use heat then use a good heat protectant. Heat can damage your hair and cause it to break off so I don't recommend it. I *******HAVE AFRICAN AMERICAN ETHNIC (NAPPY) HAIR - ANSWER MINE*****!!?
um, idk.


cushion, i think.
have you tried jerry curl?

No comments:

Post a Comment