Monday, August 16, 2010

Curl my hair?

My hair has a little bit of wave, though not much. I want to get it kind of curly, without heated products. My hair doesn't hold curl from a curling iron. I can try to use a straightening iron, if someone knows how to curl it with that. I don't have much time in the morning though, so it would be better if it worked overnight. And I don't have foam curlers...they don't work with my hair. My hair has a few layers in it, the shortest one a little below my shoulders, and my hair is cut about 3 inches past my shoulders. It's thick, doesn't hold curl well, and is barely wavy. Thanks for ya'lls help!Curl my hair?
my hair is wicked curly and my sisters is straight, what she does is she scrunches it with that aussie spray. it works pretty good and holds like hairspray. or if you actually want it to stay curly, i would suggest a perm. and if you do get a perm go with the biggest curler for the first time just so you know how your hair takes to the perm.Curl my hair?
When your hair is slightly less than soaking wet, wind 1'; sections on rag strips and blow dry it.
just try a curl spray treseme has one in a white bottle with greeen writing on it it gives you more curl than what you have I have way hair and real thick also I just spray it on wet hair and scrunch it it works and its faster than trying to curl, it
well a straghtening iron is a heated appliance., and if it wont hold from a curling iron then a straigtening iron certainly wont help. try useing a curlign iron but sprayign each strand with hair spray after its curled (strong hair spray)





you could also buy curl enhacing cream, scrunch it through your hair and blow dry (with a diffuser even) and scrunch while blow drying. then take the curling iron and enhance the curls made, then spray them with a strong hair spray. this should hold the curls.
well i crunch it up with moose right after taking a shower, but sometimes i dont like it. today i saw this curling shampoo at the store but i dont reallt remember what it was. there's also a lot of curling gels you could use.

No comments:

Post a Comment