Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you use a TRIPLE BARREL CURLING IRON...and which ones do you recommend???

I want to buy a triple barrel curling iron but i know nothing about them. I want to buy a good one that's not too expensive and doesnt leave my hair frizzy. I tried making waves with a regular curling iron but since my hair is already short it makes it look even shorter and the waves are more of a soft barrel curl instead of a wave and a lot of the times it just looks frizzy.





HOW DO YOU USE A TRIPLE BARREL CURLING IRON???


WHICH ONES DO YOU RECOMMEND I BUY FOR A GOOD PRIZE???How do you use a TRIPLE BARREL CURLING IRON...and which ones do you recommend???
I just got the Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic 3 Barrel Jumbo Waver. Its Awesome. It has 25 heat settings, and and a ready light that flashes when optimum heat is achieved (according to the packaging). Anyway, I knew nothing about them but I gave it a try for the first time last night and I like the way its turned out so far.





Its heavier (of course) than a regular curing iron and bigger too, so that was a little different to get used to, but I just sectioned my hair and gave it a shot.





It was only $23.00 at Wal*Mart. They had 2 different ones to pick from at my store, but others may have a larger selection.





Good Luck!How do you use a TRIPLE BARREL CURLING IRON...and which ones do you recommend???
It's best to wait until the iron is very hot. If it's not hot enough then the waves won't turn out good. I have a Conair Triple Barrel Iron. I bought it awhile back, but if I remember it didn't cost over $10, but then again I got it a Ross %26amp; not a hair store. It makes big crimps (uh deep waves others may call them) %26amp; not the small crinkles that look like ramen noodles. Make sure you put some type of product on before you use it so it will turn out better. I use either oil sheen or curling mousse.
You weave your hair in and out of the barrels, you can also just open and close it all the way down your hair (once it's REALLY hot) and it can create crimped like waves. I have one, I'm sorry I can't remember the name brand, but check with any hair salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment